Friday, May 31, 2013

Puffy Purple Flowers

Day 24.

Today was the perfect day for a picnic. 

Kelsey and I woke up kind of late (we haven't been able to sleep in for a while) and took the bus to Harrods to get food for our picnic. I wish everyone could experience Harrods Food Halls because they are really hard to explain but they are amazing. 

After we got our food, we took bus to Regent's Park. Regent's Park is literally the best. 


We set up our planet in a bed of pretty flowers. 


This was the best key lime pie I've ever had. I'm sad it got all smashed, but it was still divine. 

I love picnics so much. 

After we were done eating, we walked around the park for a while. 

Cute furry geese.

Perfect day. 

These trees were beautiful.

I love fountains. 

And these cute purple flower puffs.

America needs more parks. 

Tomorrow, my roommates and I are going to get real tourist-y, so don't judge us. 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment