Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Rainy Day

Day 8. 

It rained all day today, but it was fine because I went to Primark. 

This morning, our class went to Museum of London. 


This museum isn't my favorite because it's pretty cheesy and touristy, but there are a few cool things. The museum shows the evolution of London since the prehistoric ages all the way up to today. The only eras that I really care about were the 60s, 70s, and 80s. 





Also, they happened to be having a Michael Caine exhibit. I love Michael Caine. 



Unfortunately, I was yelled at two different times for taking photos so these pictures are pretty terrible, but Michael Caine is still beautiful. 

After the museum, we went to Primark. I can't believe it took me an entire week to get to Primark. It's such an experience. 



so many shirts.
so many shirts.

and socks.

Kailtin was screamed at by a security guard for this picture. 

Our class just got back from seeing Matilda: The Musical. It was fantastic. Probably one of the greatest musicals I've even seen. 


All of the actors were brilliant. 

This is the stage. The production designer was genius.

They also served slushies during the interval.

Seriously, I wish everyone could see this musical because it was a great experience. 

Love from London. 







No comments:

Post a Comment