Thursday, May 9, 2013

Grilled Cheese

Day 3

Today was finally Thursday, which meant Borough Market. Unfortunately, It started pouring rain on the way, but nothing could stop me from getting my grilled cheese. It was just as delicious as I remembered. 




Seriously the greatest grilled cheese of all time.
I can't wait to go back tomorrow! 

In honor of my long lost friend, Martin, I decided to walk around Carnaby Street today. And everyone should be really proud of me because I did not buy a single thing. 



Went into Martin's favorite store

I also found these Dr. Martens for babies. #thecutest

Tonight, everyone in my program went to see a really underground production of Othello. The production took place in the upper floor of a pub called Lion and Unicorn. The audience consisted of our class and like 5 other people. It was really great. I was kind of surprise of how much I liked it because Othello isn't really my favorite Shakespeare play...but it was really fun. Also, the actor who played Othello was a babe. #sorrynotsorry


This was Othello and Desdemona's bed. It was the only picture I could take without being yelled at by an usher. 

Today was excellent. 





1 comment:

  1. What do you mean Othello isn't your favorite play????????

    ReplyDelete