Friday, May 10, 2013

Chinatown, Ridin' the Bus, and Singin' in the Rain.

Day 4

Today was pretty much perfect. After class, Kaley, Kelsey, and I went to Leicester Square to try and get tickets to see Singin' in the Rain, and we did! After we got our tickets we decided to walk around for a little bit and we ended up in Chinatown. The Chinatown in London has got to be one of my favorites because the names are the shops are so cute. 

This is one of the entrances into Chinatown. 






Aren't these names so happy? I love Chinatown.

After that, we decided to hop on a random bus and ride it for a little while. I seriously love doing this. It's such a good way to see the city. 

This is my gorgeous roommate, Kelsey. 

I love the view from the top level of a double decker bus.


We rode by Trafalger Square. I don't really know what was going on though... 

Something to do with sportz...?



And on our way back to the flat we stopped at Ben's Cookies. #delicious

Before Singin' in the Rain, Kelsey, Kailtin (my other rommate), and I went to a Japanese restaurant right down the road from the theatre. Unfortunately, the food took forever and we got our food 7 minutes before the show was about to start, so we only got to eat a couple bites. 



This is what we looked like when we were shoving noodles in our mouths. 

But seriously, Singin' in the Rain was so so so great. I loved it so much. I was really afraid I wouldn't love it as much as I love the movie, but I really did. It was really cute because while he was singing Singin' in the Rain, it was actually raining on stage and he would kick water into the audience. I want to see it again. 

The theatre is so gorgeous.

The first interval ice cream of my study abroad. 

Love this place so much.

Tomorrow, I'm taking my roomies to Camden Market! I'm going to eat so many doughnuts!





No comments:

Post a Comment