Monday, May 20, 2013

Beardy Police Cop and Helen Mirren

Day 14.

I will never forget today. Today was marvelous. 

After class, Kelsey, Kaylee, and I, made the great decision to go to the Sherlock Holmes museum. It was so fun. It was much more enjoyable than I thought it was going to be. The best part of the Sherlock Holmes museum is that the Baker St. tube stop has the cutest Sherlock Holmes tile. 


The Beardy Police Cops were very nice. 


Risking head lice for this shot.

The devil's child.

Kelsey's a creep.

These statues were so scary. 

After the museum, I wanted to show Kelsey and Kaylee where I stayed last time I was here. I almost started crying. I miss my London Centre friends to much. 




Palace Court is the bomb.

The greatest pub in London right around the corner.

Now for the real reason today was the greatest day ever. Our class went to go see The Audience, a play starring Helen Mirren as Queen Elizabeth II. It was honestly the best play I've ever seen, and Helen Mirren was just brilliant. I wish you all could have seen it because it was truly wonderful. 
The theatre was beautiful. 




After the show, Kelsey and I went around to the stage entrance to see if we could catch Helen Mirren as she was leaving theatre. 

These were the dogs that starred has the Queen's corgis in the play. They were so precious. 

Oh, and then I MET HELEN MIRREN!

She was honestly the sweetest lady. 


I love her so much. I just want to watch Helen Mirren movies all night long. 



She signed my ticket. 

I am so lucky that I get have wonderful experiences like this. I'd like to thank my parents, especially my dad! I wish you were both here with me! I love London so much. 









No comments:

Post a Comment