Saturday, May 11, 2013

Camden Market Visit Number One.

Day 5.

I took the bus from flat to the tube station today and I'm so glad I did. While I was looking out of the window, I saw Mary Bridget standing at a cross walk. I tried to bang on the window to get her attention but she didn't see me. Luckily, my stop wasn't much further. When I got off the bus, I was able to catch up to her and give her a big hug. Mary Bridget worked with me for the Traverse City Film Festival last summer and she is in London doing a study abroad with UofM. It was crazy that we ran into each other because London is a giant city. I can't wait to see you again, MB!
<3 <3 <3

I plan on going to Camden several times during this trip because it one of my favorite places in London. There are so many interesting people at Camden, it is just so fun to walk around and watch people. There are also a ton of shirts with rappers on them that I want.





I want these cat shoes!

I love the outside of these shops.

Ellen Westenhaver's favorite place. 




Camden is also home to the greatest doughnuts on earth. They make them fresh so they are still really warm and greasy! 

Kaley, Kelsey, and I in the heart of the market.

Underground signs are so cool.

After Camden, our class went to the matinee of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Midnight and it was brilliant. The actor who played the main character was a genius. The production designer was a genius as well. This is a picture of the stage during the interval (it doesn't really do it justice though)...

Today was almost perfect until Kaitlin and I walked to the store and on the way home it started raining cats and dogs. This is what I look like when I get rained on... #hotdamn

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment