Monday, May 27, 2013

Luxury Chocolates and Napping in Parks

Day 20. 

Today was great. I found crispy M&Ms. I bought like 5 pounds of them. 

It was also the start of travel week, which means we don't have class and we can travel where ever we want. My roommate, Kaitlin, is on her way to Paris and I'm way jealous. I wish I was going with her, but I'm just staying in London and taking day trips to other cities. 

Anyway, I started my travel week by going to Harrods to find some good chocolate and eat some lunch. 

This is Schintzel Chicken sandwich. 

It was divine. 

Got my chocolates!

Then, because it was still so nice out, I went to walk around Regent's Park. Regent's Park is definitely my favorite park in London. I love it because it is much quieter and posher. It's in a really nice neighborhood. It's so swanky.











I took a nap under these trees. 



I love this area so much.

Soooooo, tonight Kelsey and I saw The Book of Mormon. The show has been sold out for months, but they also have a lottery ticket system. You have to go to the theatre 2 and a half hours before the show and put your name in the lottery. Then 2 hours before the show they draw names. I was sure that our names were not going to be called, because I am the unluckiest human on earth and there was probably over a 100 names, but we were the first people called. It was insane. 


We walk in the theatre and we found out that our seat were literally front row and centre.

This was the stage. 

Literally sitting in the front row. 

Secretly taking pictures in the theatre. 

The show was so good. The acting was perfect. The singing and dancing was fabulous. It was hysterical. I honestly loved it.

I'm excited for the rest of my travel week! 



1 comment:

  1. Of course you like Regent Park because it is posh haha

    ReplyDelete