Sunday, May 26, 2013

Almost got killed by a Maserati today

Day 19.

It was like 70 degrees today. It was magnificent.

It was so nice in fact that I walked around Hyde Park for an hour and a half. 

My original plan was to rent a bike but all the bikes were taken...

Tree tunnel.

Under the tree tunnel. 
Pretty flowers in the park. 

Creepy dog posters.

So many people!

Family picnic.

FOOTBALL!

Showed my love for Lady Di today!

Swan sculpture next to Serpentine Lake.

I want rent a paddle boat.

So many people around the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain. 

Also, I had no idea that people were allowed in the fountain. 

People brought tents.

I love Hyde Park more and more every time I go. 

Kaitlin and I got dinner at a really cute place on Gloucester Road. 


My salad was really good. 

I also went to the best frozen yogurt place. 



SNOG IS THE BEST!

This week is travel week so I only have one day of class! 

Party time!




No comments:

Post a Comment