Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Weird Love Magic With Bradley Cooper

Day 15. 

My blog title refers to somethings that a kid said in my Shakespeare class. It had something to do with A Midsummer Night's Dream. It was very funny in class. 

Today was crazy.

Today, we had class than Kaitlin and I went to Thai Square. We had been wanting to go there fo a while, so we finally went. It was honestly the best Thai food I've even had. I think it was even better then Star of Siam....

Coconut Thai Curry 

This is coconut rice. Literally sent from the heavens. I'm pretty sure it was just rice cooked in coconut milk. I could eat it all day.

Then I spent the rest of my day at the Hang Over Part III European Premiere because we heard Bradley Cooper was going to be there. And oh, was he ever there and lookin' mighty fine. 
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha, Ken Jeonh, Heather Graham, and Todd Phillips were all there. It was pretty exciting. 
The premiere was at the Empire Cinema. 


Right behing the paparazzi.

Creepiest cop ever. 

seriously. 

Once the paps got there we could seeing anything. I got really mad. 

But then we saw Zach.

Heather Graham.

The Wolfpack on the jumbotron.









All my pictures are pretty terrible, but this is what they all looked like tonight.

flweiucf iwehf ! He looked so good. I can't even...

My celeb count for this trip just keeps getting higher and higher. 

I love London. 






No comments:

Post a Comment