Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Witch is DEAD

Day 2
Today, I saw this in Covent Garden. The Brits really loved Maggie Thatcher...

I was feeling very nostalgic for my previous study abroad today, so I decided to visit some of my favorite places in London. My first stop was Covent Garden. 
This is one of my favorite places in London because the people watching is prime and also there is a Dr. Marten's store. 

Falafel. Falafel. Falafel. For lunch I had falafel from the best falafel chain ever. This place brings back so memories for me. I love it so much. Also, I always go there by myself because nobody appreciates falafel as much as I do. 
It's also right next door to a real classy sex shop, so that's fun. 

Then I decided to go back to my old London neighborhood.
No joke, I started crying when I walked up from the Notting Hill tube station. I seriously miss all my London 2012 friends so much. This place is not the same without y'all. #muchlove

Wagamama. Wagamama. Wagamama.  I introduced my roomies to Wagamama tonight. Chicken Raisukaree is bomb. 
It was just as good as I remembered. 

Tonight, my roommates and I went to see Big Ben. Even though I've seen it a million times, it never ceases to amaze me. It looks so beautiful at night. Sorry, my pictures cannot do it justice. 

The London Eye is just across the Thames. 

I am already falling in love with my new tube stop: Gloucester Road. 

On the way back to my flat, I discovered this awesome little grocery store that is open 24 hours. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time here. So much good fruit...and chocolate.

Today was a fantastic. I love this place. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to Borough Market. 
probz gonna cry.










No comments:

Post a Comment