Friday, May 17, 2013

London of Tower

Day 11.

Classic tourist day at the Tower of London. I believe a trip to London isn't complete without going to The Tower. It is such a huge piece of British history and I learn something new every time I visit. 



We were being really awesome....

The White Tower

The Crown Jewels are my favorite part of the Tower.

Kaitlin looks like a ghost and Kelsey looks evil.

I love the Queen!


The raven was yelling at me.

The White Tower.

I think I like the Tower Bridge more than I like the actual Tower...
The Tower Bridge is spectacular.

I <3 my roomies

I don't really know where this picture came from...

Guess where we went for Lunch???
Steak and Cheese sandwich with tomato and jalapeƱo sauce from Borough Market. Heaven.

The best hot chocolate. Perfect for a cold and cloudy London day. 

Tonight, my roommates and I went to see The Great Gatsby. And we got to see it in one the most gorgeous theaters ever. I love it so much. Also, it was one of Roger Ebert's favorite theaters. So basically it's the best. It's The Gate Cinema in Notting Hill. 

So fantastic.


Every theater should be like this one. 

Omg. Leo was perfect. 

I'm going to Portobello Market tomorrow and I'm going to take a ton of pictures! I'll post them all for y'all tomorrow.

Also, I would like to congratulate Beyonce because she is pregnant again! 
All hail Queen B. 






No comments:

Post a Comment