Thursday, May 23, 2013

We Can Good

Day 16.

Today, I sort of took a personal day, so naturally I went to look at clothing I will never be able to afford. I woke up kind of early and walked to Harrods. The walk to Harrods is kind of long but it's really pretty because it's right along Hyde Park. These are some things that I saw on my way to Harrods.

Prince Albert Memorial

I want to live on this street. It's so nice. 


A man wearing awesome carpis.

This was Princess Diana's favorite place to go shopping. 

Break records at Louis.

Ate breakfast at Gucci.

I love Sloane Street.

The door man at Harrods was very sweet.

The best chocolate milk I've ever had. Harrods Food Halls are the best. 

Ham and gruyere croissant, my favorite. 

This is my favorite place to sit outside of Harrods because it's where all the rich people get dropped off my their drivers. 

After I ate lunch at Harrods, I walked to Selfridges, which is my other favorite department store. I like it because it is a little more my style, and by "my style" I mean a lot of prints.
Also, the window manequins were killing it.




I want all the things. 


Marc Jacobs obviously hates me.

Erdem is my favorite designer of all time though.

He designs his own prints.

And they are fabulous.

Then later, I met up with my roommate and we walked around for a while before the show we had to see for class. 

My street! The best street in London.

Old Compton has some of the best food in London.

Stumbled upon this brilliant street art. 

This place as the best milkshakes ever. 

Had some really good hot chocolate. yummmm


For class we had to see One Man, Two Gunvors. It was so funny and British. I loved it. 



They had a little skiffle band playing before the show. They were so cute. 

Another good day. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to St. Paul's. Can't wait!





No comments:

Post a Comment