Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lovely Ladies

Day 14.

Today was a pretty relaxing day. We didn't do anything too thrilling, but it was still great! 

Kelsey, Kaitlin, and I decided that we wanted to go to Westminster Abbey. Westminster Abbey is my second favorite church in London, after St. Paul's Cathedral. Westminster Abbey is where the Queen was coronated and it is also where Prince William and Kate were married <3 <3 <3. But Westminster Abbey is most known for all the famous people that are buried there; people like Queen Elizabeth I, William Shakespeare, Handel, TS Eliot, and Charles Darwin. 

On the way there we walked along the Thames and walked through Whitehall Gardens. 






I love Big Ben.

I want to get married in Westminster Abbey. 

Unfortunately, photographs are not allowed inside the building, but the outside it still gorgeous. 


Then for dinner I went to eat falafel by myself because my roommates are ame-lay.


Also, we went to see Les Miserables tonight. I love this musical so much. The music is just so good, but I will most likely be singing 'One Day More' for the next two weeks. 





I'll most likely have a very exciting day tomorrow, so be ready for a ton of pictures!

Cheers!






2 comments: