Saturday, June 1, 2013

Her Majesty

Day 24.

Today was the last day of travel so we had to make it count. Also, I'm going to have a lot of homework tomorrow, so that sucks. 

I woke up this morning and took the bus to Trafalgar Square because I realized I hadn't really been there yet...

Trafalgar Square is so pretty!

Also, I still need to go to the National Gallery. 

There were some guys making chalk drawings.

Also, members of the hacktivist group Anonymous were protesting in Trafalgar Square! 

After walking around Trafalgar Square, I walked over to Covent Gardens to get tickets to Woman in Black for Kaitlin and me. I also walked by a gelateria and got this gelato. It was perfect. 


Then I went to my flat to get my roommates and head over to Abbey Road. I was excited to go back to Abbey Road because the last time I visited it was under construction, it was super lame. Anyway, this is what the road looks like when it is not under construction. 

Sophie and I wrote our names on this wall last year, I couldn't find them this time though....

I looked for like 10 minutes.

I will walk in this building some day.


This was my feeble attempt at walking across the crosswalk. There were so many cars and annoying people..



<3 <3 <3 <3 


Then we walked around the corner to find Paul McCartney's London house. I think it's so cute that he has a house so close to Abbey Road. 
Side view.

Let me in, please!

His house is so gorgeous!

Also, there was a ton of ivy growing on his neighbor's gates so naturally I had to take a picture in front of it. 

Tonight, Kaitlin and I went to see The Woman in Black. It was the scariest thing ever. It was so suspenseful and I don't do well with suspense. I think I screamed like 10 times. There was this part in the show when the theatre was completely silence for almost 5 minutes and we were just sitting there waiting to for something to jump out. It was terrifying. I loved it.



The theatre was also really old and creaky. It went really well with the play!

Today was great!

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment