Saturday, May 25, 2013

Our Fashion is WOO!

Day 18. 

Today was gorgeous. It was the first time we have had really nice weather. Kelsey and I really wanted to take advantage of it. 

So naturally, we started our day Borough Market. I had the best pulled pork sandwich I've ever had. It was perfect. 



It was beautiful.

I also had a doughnut ball sent from Heaven.

Then, we walked through Green Park to get to Buckingham Palace. I love everything about Buckingham Palace. 
They had nice chairs set up in Green Park. 

Palace Gates.

Lonely Guard. 

So pretty. Unfortunately, the queen was not home. 

It was crowded today because it was so nice out. 





I want to live in a Palace.

Then, we just walked though the park in front of the Palace. 





Then, Kelsey and I walked around Portobello Market to get some gelato. 

Tonight, we went back to the Globe Theatre to see A Midsummer Night's Dream, I actually like this performance much more than I liked The Tempest. 
Ah, the good ol' Globe. 

Cheers, darlings!










1 comment:

  1. Doughtnut ball????? where have those been all my life?!?!?

    ReplyDelete