Monday, May 13, 2013

Hogwarts and Italian Heaven

Day 7.

Our class went to the British Library today. In the British Library there is a part of the museum where they have a lot of old manuscripts, like the Magna Carta and Beowulf. Although these manuscripts are very cool and old, my favorite was the lyrics for A Hard Day's Night written by John Lennon on the back of a birthday card for his son Julian. It is the cutest thing. A Hard Day's Night is one of my favorite Beatles song. Unfortunately, we were not allowed to take pictures in the museum, but I got some pictures of the building. 




The British Library is also right next to the old train station. It's now a really nice hotel. 

I finally made it so Platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross Stations. For some reason I didn't go last time I was here, but it was so much fun!

Obviously, I am a Slytherin. 


Kaley and Dobby!

After King's Cross, we rode the bus for a little bit. 

Then we went to the best Italian restaurant ever.
I actually ate one of these olives.

Honestly, the best bruschetta I've ever tasted. 

Gorgonzola gnocchi, sent from heaven. 

I love european hot chocolate.

Tonight, we had tickets to see the musical, Once. The show was different than I expected, but I really enjoyed it. The music was fantastic and the actors were amazing. 



I sneaked a picture of the stage before the show started. 

I love London so much. 







2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of the Italian food . Are you sure it was better than Milano? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you finally made to platform 9 3/4!

    ReplyDelete