Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Treat Yo Self


Day 9.
Food Day.

I had such a good day. I had so much food. It was excellent. 

After class, my roommates and I went to The Kensington Creperie because it is fantastic.

Kelsey's chocolate banana crepe.

My strawberry creme crepe. It was divine and filled with white chocolate and strawberries.

After lunch, I decided to walk across the street to Hyde Park.

I just want the weather to be warmer so I can rent a bike!

The Albert Memorial is right across the street from my flat! Too bad it's under construction...

The Royal Albert Hall


My favorite bench in the park. I was by myself, so I didn't have anyone to take a picture of my sitting on it.

An awesome guy meditating.

Kensington Palace is so marvelous.

I love it so much.

Also, I will see Will and Kate before I leave.

I want to live in a palace.

Next, I decided it would be a good idea to go to Harrod's because it is heaven on earth. Also, the windows are Great Gatsby themed. 





I want all the YSL. He's my hero.

I can't handle how perfect everything is.


The new Prada collection seriously killed me. 

Erdem is the love of my life.

Valentino, you slay me. 

What party is we goin' to on Oscar day? 'Specially if she can't get that dress from Oscar de La Renta...

Only Anna would appreciate this just as much as I do.

The evening gown section. I literally cried.

Harrod's is heaven on earth. 

They also have very good almond croissants. 

For dinner, I took my roommates to Brick Lane. Brick Lane is a road on the East End that is lined with Indian restaurants. One of the coolest streets in London. 


SHEBA ROCKS MY WORLD!

They alway have Bollywood music videos playing on repeat.

I'm so happy!

The best cheese naan known to man.

Then, obviously, we needed to get milkshakes because we are obese individuals. 
Oreo malt aka nectar of the gods.

I never want to leave this place. Ever. Ever. Ever.





3 comments:

  1. I can't decide if I'm more jealous about Harrods or Shebas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very embarrassing that I am literally crying while reading this. Erdem. Valentino. Oscar. I'm dying. And Sheba just makes me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture of you

    ReplyDelete