Monday, June 10, 2013

The Winner Takes it All!

Day 33.

Today, I didn't too much today because I think I'm starting to get sick... and I really don't want to get sick. 

But I had class this morning and then I went to walk along the Southbank for a little bit. I think the Southbank is one of my favorite areas in London. It's so perfect. 

I'm going to miss this place so much. 

The National Theatre is so 70s.

I also found a diet coke with Phil's name on it. <3 

Tonight, I went to see Mamma Mia! One good thing about Mamma Mia is that the theatre is in Covent Garden, and I love Covent Garden.

The theatre is also right across from a bakery and I got this really cute carrot cake cupcake. 

Mamma Mia is such a fun show! I just wanted to dance the whole time!

I did love it!

<3

Tomorrow, we are going to Stratford to visit some Shakespeare stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment