Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kaitlin Thought the Caramel was Ham.

Day 30.

Today was glorious. The best weather we've had so far. It was the perfect day to go to Hampton Court. Hampton Court was where Henry VIII lived. It's a massive palace about 40 minutes outside of London.  

Unfortunately, we had to wake up really early to get there and we had to take a train. 
We were really tired and eating M&Ms.

Kelsey was angry. 

But we finally got there are it was beautiful!



The first part of the palace we walked through was the kitchens.

Fake pies. 


Lots 0' pots.

Large burning fire. 

Wine cellar. 

Then we walked out side to the gardens. 



The Gardens are definitely my favorite part. It also helped that the weather was perfect. 

I love these trees so much. 

Perfectly pruned. 


So grand!

I cannot get over these trees. 

The palace is half classical and half Baroque. 

Got to take a peek at the Royal Tennis Court. 

It was a little underwhelming. 

The flowers were so pretty!


This flower tunnel had so many bees in it. 


I love purple flowers. 

Beautiful day!

Then tonight, Kaitlin, Kelsey, and I went to see The Phantom of the Opera. It was surprisingly good!


Tomorrow I am being forced to go to a puppet show. I'm terrified. Puppets haunt my nightmares. 




No comments:

Post a Comment