Monday, June 17, 2013

Oh, you fancy, huh?

Only two days left. 

I can't believe I only have a couple of days left in London. I'm really going to miss this place, but I'm really ready to be back in Traverse City! 

Today, we had our final exam in my Shakespeare class, so that was really fun... After the test Kelsey and I went to The Kensington Palace Orangery to get Afternoon Tea, but we were a little early so we just walked around the park for a while. 

Kensington Palace is so lovely. 



Then we found this merry-go-round. I don't really like these things because they remind me of carnivals and the Grand Traverse Mall. 


But it was thrilling.


Then we finally got to Afternoon Tea. It was probably the fanciest place I've ever been. It was so fun!





So precious!

I got Lemon and Ginger tea. 

Our cute little table. 


The biscuits with clotted cream and strawberry jam was the best!

Such a lovely afternoon!

But Kaitlin is leaving to meet her family in Rome tomorrow. I'm sad. I'm going to miss the ginger. 





No comments:

Post a Comment