Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mad Rich Alert.

Today was bittersweet. I had my last Borough Market grilled cheese but I also go to see Aziz Ansari, so it's all good. 

I'm really going to miss these grilled cheese people. 

They are so nice!

#crying

I also had my last sweet heart smoothie...

I also found this really cute flower stand.

 After eating my face off at Borough, I obviously needed to go to Camden

to eat 4 doughnuts. 

and also visit some of my favorite vintage shops. 

also, this crepe stand is cool. 
I was sitting on twitter in a cafe and I saw Aziz had  tweeted that he had a show in London tonight, and I'm so happy he did. For those of you who don't know who Aziz is, he plays Tom Haverford in Parks and Recreation. 
This is Aziz. 

I had never been to a Stand Up comedy show so I was really excited!!!! Also, I just love Aziz so much.

I asked a random person to take this picture. 

The venue was huge. It was also really dark so these pictures suck. 

There he is! He was hilarious! 

Also, Kim Kardashian had her baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment