Friday, June 7, 2013

If I'm ever on death row, I want that pizza to be my last meal.

Day 31.

I've been here for one month. It's crazy to think that I only have 2 weeks left here. I'm sad. 

Anyway, today was very... interesting. We went to see a puppet show on a boat in Little Venice. 

The area was actually pretty cute. 

The canal was lined with a few small boats. 

This bridge is very blue. 



It was on the smallest boat ever. Small spaces and puppet are two of my worst fears. I was not very excited. 

Also, the show was called Fowl Play, so....

So small.

Puppets.

Puppets.

Puppets.

Puppets surrounding me. 

Puppets.

Puppets. 

One of the puppeteers. 

This is how we felt after the puppet show. 

I'm sorry, but I really don't think I'll get over my fear of puppets. 

Tomorrow, I'm going to Borough Market and then I'm watching movies at the British Film Institute all day. I'm excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment