Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Your Faces Will Marry.

One day more.

Today was fantastic. 

For dinner, we took one last trip to Brick Lane... I'm going to miss this place so much. I just love cheese naan so much.


Best curry in the world. 


Then we decided to go fin Daniel Radcliffe. We is currently in a production of The Cripple of Inishmaan showing in the West End. Just went to the back of the theatre about an hour before the show ended. 


This is me waiting for D-Rad. I also have demented legs. 

They finally put the barricades up!

There he is. 

He was so sweet!

He gave everyone his autograph!






I got his signature!

Sorry, Kelsey, I totally photobombed your picture!

I can't believe this just happened! London is the best city on earth. 


2 comments:

  1. aw I totally know both of you! Both you and Kelsey, that is. Don't know David Radcliffe unfortunately. I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah Whipple!!! Hi!! Yeah... Ivy and I are pals with Daniel now :)

    ReplyDelete